Monday 10 December 2012

Book Haul (10th December 2012)

Library Books:


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
(I have just finished this one last night and LOVED it, I will hopefully have a review up sometime this week!)


Eve & Adam - Michael Grant + Katherine Applegate


Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion
(Current Read)


Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas


Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl

Books I won:


Entice - Jessica Shirvington
(This is the sequel to Embrace. I do not own Embrace and have never read it, so I'm not sure if this series is any good, so if you've read this series please let me know if it's worth reading! Oh and also, this copy is signed :))


Ten - Gretchen McNeil
You might be wondering, doesn't he already own this? Yes, yes I do. BUT, I won this copy from Gretchen McNeil herself on Twitter. And guess what, THIS ONE IS SIGNED!


HOLY SH*T THAT'S AWESOME! :D

Books I bought:


Who Could That Be At This Hour? - Lemony Snicket


A Song of Ice and Fire box set - George R.R. Martin
Okay, so I have a little back story to this one. I'm pretty sure we all know what Black Friday is. We here in the UK don't have Black Friday unfortunately, however, Amazon does do a week of Black Friday deals and I thought I'd check back every now and then and I finally came across this box set about 2 hours before it went on sale! So I decided to wait for the sale to start so I could check the discounted price out just out of curiosity, turns out the box set was reduced from £49.99 to £18.99! DEAL! So yes, basically, as soon as I seen that, this set went straight into my basket! I haven't started this series as of yet but I really want to, if you've read the series let me know if you enjoyed it! :D

AND FINALLY:


Kindle Paperwhite 3G + WiFi
Woohoo! I'm so excited to finally have this. I have been waiting months to get my hands on one of these and it was worth the wait! I should be filming and uploading a review for this Kindle Paperwhite on my YouTube channel sometime this week so keep an eye out for that if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment