Saturday 27 October 2012

[Mini] Book Haul! (27th October 2012)


Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith (Kindle eBook)

(This eBook - at the time that I am writing this - is currently 99p/$1.58 on Amazon!)



The Race - Clive Cussler (+ Justin Scott)



Inheritance (Inheritance Cycle #4) - Christopher Paolini

I've been wanting to get started on The Inhertiance Cycle by Christopher Paolini for a long time. I've already got Eragon on my shelf and now I have Inheritance, so all I need is Eldest and Brisingr, but I really want to read Eragon and get into the series. If you've read this series I'd really love it if you could tell me what it's like and even try to convince me to start the series! Thanks :D

Also, let me know if you have read or want to read either of these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment