Sunday 28 October 2012

Package from EmmaHeartsBooks!


Emma from EmmaHeartsBooks is someone that I've been talking to a lot recently and we've become super close through meeting each other on YouTube! She sent me this package!

In the package:

  • Hardcover copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K Rowling
  • Hardcover copy of A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
  • A Clockwork Orange DVD (movie based off the book)

I just wanted to send a HUGE thanks out to Emma! Originally she was only supposed to be sending me the A Clockwork Orange book but she also sent me the Harry Potter book (which I will be sending her a book for in return) and, being the amazingly kind person that she is, she threw in a copy of the A Clockwork Orange DVD! So nice of her! 
I'd really love and appreciate it if you could go check out her Blog and YouTube channel! She's an amazing person and book reviewer!

THANK YOU EMMA! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment